Thursday, April 26, 2012


“Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” 
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

With this blog, I hope to take some of the mystery out of the immigration process, while also addressing current immigration law and developments.  I have found that while people often have strong opinions about immigration policy, they have little to no knowledge of how the immigration process works.  With each post and link, I will address both the "nuts and bolts" of various avenues of immigration, and broader immigration policy and reform proposals.  The information and links I post are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice.  You should contact your attorney for advice with any specific problem or issue.  


No comments:

Post a Comment